Monday, September 28, 2009

why are all of these things happening now?


normally being able to rely upon work as a source of pride, satisfaction, and self-confidence has allowed me to weather romantic highs and lows. currently that is not the case. instead with a rapidly plummeting outlook and an increasing sense of dread towards work, i have been able to see more clearly that which is important. i mean why do all of this work, if it's not contributing to that which and those whom i love?
blahblahblah.
this is all to say that work is eating my life right now. i miss having someone to balance it all out. how much i miss my old boyfriend. i miss you much. the boyfriend who had an uncanny attention for me. the boyfriend that i would gladly make a sacrifice for if it meant we could try again. yup, this is all pushing me towards a sweeping romantic and dynamic change.
hmmmmm. wonder what will fulfill me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment