Sunday, November 1, 2009

where to.

as i've learned so much over the past five years in my various roles, i am curious about all the skills that i have built up and how i can/will apply them in the future. how much more do i need to learn about understanding and using data? how much do i need to organize my current work into a package that is attractive to my possible next employer/job? will i stay here and head up some arts initiative? will i head to the southwest to heal, rest, and recover myself? how do i think about my family? how close do i need to be and when do i need to be closer? how much money do i need to make? how do i get rid of this debt? will that equal freedom? can i look at my current circumstances as now and not always?
then in terms of love life, i see that i am ohso ready and/or in need of the valuable relationship that i can pour myself into. i don't give much of a damn about all the rest of this bs, without that. i mean really, i'm making amazing choices here, but i'm also dying.
next blog: gotta make the list of lessons learned/skills aquired and then another list about the qualities of a job that i am interested in, for example problem-solving and program design without direct ownership, but strong influence, being part of a team, leading, sharing accountability, human-ness, jeans and sneakers...what else?

No comments:

Post a Comment